Tour20 – Thursday 10th September 2020
Thursday 10th September 2020
30 mile , 60 mile and 100 mile routes
There are 3 distance options; 30 miles, 60 miles and 100 miles
The Venue – TBC
Please check back soon for more information on the Tour20 venue.
On arrival please report to Registration. We advise that you arrive at least 45 minutes before your distance start time. This allows sufficient time for you to register, have breakfast or hot snack, change into your bespoke cycling event jersey and use any facilities needed prior to your start. Start time TBC.
A bike mechanic will be available on the route for any emergency or last minute repairs
A breakfast bap / hot snack or porridge pot served with tea, coffee or a soft drink will be available for all participants. The breakfast bap options are sausage, egg and bacon, halloumi or vegetarian sausage
Routes – TBC
The routes are to be used as an indicator of the planned routes; routes continue to go through further development, review and recce prior to the ride. The routes are subject to change, including on the day of the event, due to road closures, accidents, weather etc. The final route will be fully signed on the day. Please ensure you follow the route signage on the day
Specially prepared complimentary refreshments will be available at pit stops on each route. Toilets will also be available. We will be providing you with a water bottle to refill at pit stops which will be collected at registration. There will be 3 pit stops on the 100 mile route at approximately 25 mile intervals and 1 pit stop on the 60 mile route at approximately 25 miles.
Post ride hospitality
On your return there will be a complimentary BBQ and well-earned drink for all participants – both alcoholic and soft drinks will be available.
As part of your entry you will receive a bespoke complimentary Gazeley Bike Ride cycling jersey for the event. You will need to select your size when you complete your online entry
Please find below details of Jersey chest measurements for each size:
Toilets will be available
Parking is available for participants with disabilities, with same level access into the event spaces and a disabled toilet. Please do let us know if you have any particular access requirements prior to the event
At least 1 week prior to the bike ride you will receive your Rider Information Pack by email. This provides all additional information you need to know about the event. If you require any further information in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact Zeus Cycling on Cycling@ZeusEvents.co.uk or 01905 947046
Terms and Conditions
All participants need to adhere to the Gazeley Bike Ride Terms and Conditions in order to register and take part in the event
Our key Terms and Conditions are:
- The ride is an open road event
- Always put yours and other road users’ safety first
- It is compulsory for participants to wear a cycling helmet at all times whilst riding in the event. Any rider without a cycling helmet on the day will banned from participating
- All participants must comply with the Highway Code at all times and ride appropriately on open roads
- Cyclists are not permitted to ride more than two abreast
- Do not use a music player with headphones whilst cycling
- Wearing the individual Rider Number supplied is compulsory
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must have appropriate liability, personal accident and equipment insurance in place. Valid and appropriate Public Liability Insurance is in place for the event
- Please remind yourself of all the event Terms and Conditions